Monday, March 23, 2015

Let Your Light Shine

It's common to feel shy especially when you are in a crowd of unfamiliar people. Mixed feelings occurs. 

"Should I do this or that..."

Many years ago I was assigned to be a script writer. Honestly, I didn't know where to start. Back then, internet wasn't available so I have to rely with books, recommendation and pure confidence. 

It wasn't easy because the words will be the key to the success of the play. 

And it's not just an ordinary one. 

It was Romeo & Juliet. 

That was a turning point for me. And never knew I had it. Yet I did. 

Friends, the light within is one of the magical powers that needs to be out. 

It can bring confidence, especially if it is for a cause. 

Be shy. 

But don't let that stop you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment