Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Why reading is cool

Since me and my wife moved to a different location, I have a lot of time reading. I don't read books because it bores me. 

I stick with current events, short articles and the daily bread. 

I find it easier to learn with short reading materials because it has a straight forward approach. 

Hopefully I can get back to an old fashion big book reading. 

The reasons why reading is cool are:

It kills time in a productive way. Let's face it, there will be times that you'll find yourself waiting and can't figure out what to do. 

Good thing these days, reading a worthwhile article doesn't have to as hard like before where you carry a magazine or go to a nearby shop just to pick one. 

What I do is I get a chunk monthly subscription of data for my smart phone. 

Expensive as it sound but if you'll compute, you'll end up saving more. 

For me, my favorite site to read are:

Odb.org
Artofmanliness.com
Men's health
Yahoo Digest
Google news
Mit ocw

*note: I'm not affiliated with the above sites. 

(I wish... 😊)

All your doubts will be answered. 

Have a question like? "How to invest?", "where to spend holidays?, etc. 

Eventually, you'll have an 'aha!' Moment. 

Hopefully this change your reading habit, you might find that reading can, not only save you money but you might find ways of making some. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment