Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Today I Will Change: How Simple Changes Brings a Better Future





We often think of our future, whether what lies beyond us or hoping for a better situation.  The more that we think about it, the more we either get frustrated or impatient.  No matter how we look forward to what will happen to us, nothing can start with just having a vision.  It really will start by making significant changes.  Changes that are part of the big picture of what we want to happen to our lives.


I started waking up 1 hour earlier to prepare myself for the day.  Then I looked back to those days that I woke up 1 hour later.  Comparing, I have done more when I woke up earlier.

See, that is just a little change that made a huge difference.


“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.  We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.  We are the change that we seek.”  - Barack Obama


Simple changes to our choices help a better chain reaction.  Consider this, if you will make a list of things to buy before you pick up your groceries, you will spend less time completing your task.  I have done my groceries a hundred times without a list, and believe me I end up forgetting to pick up a thing or two.  So I need to drive back to the grocery, using up gas, spending time and effort.  But with a “to-buy” list, I save time and money.

Again, simple change, better result.

Post a comment or suggestion.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment