Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tips on How to Find Your Life Purpose


Welcome again to between paths, your guide to a meaningful life. 

First, I want to say thanks to all that read my previous posts and happy to say that as of today this blog has reached the 3,000 mark pageviews.

It's really awesome, and thanks again.
 
For this new essay that I have created, I would love to share my thoughts about how to find your purpose in life.  When I found my purpose it made me happy, more content and more focus.

And it's a wonderful feeling.

So, what would be in your mind right now would probably be:

What is in it for me?
How will this satisfy my life?
Will finding my purpose change my life?

The answer is simple. With you knowing your purpose, you will have a clear vision where you want to be.  And you having a personal mission, you will always have a guide whenever the vision becomes blurry.

Having said that, here are the things I consider important when finding your purpose.




Have you ever thought about it?  Your purpose.  If you already have figured that out, then that's wonderful.  I bet, you are happier, satisfied and always that person that got up early and can't wait to live your purpose for another day.  It doesn't have to complex.  In fact, looking and eventually finding that purpose should come naturally.  And sometimes for others it came to them without even thinking about it.

It is like a calling from a higher power.  It is really natural to think about spiritual connection when it comes to talking about purpose in life. 

Personally, when I found about my 'calling', it happened when I least expect it.  And I am very happy to say that as I write this blog, as of this very moment, I am doing my purpose.  And I am part of the society that wake up early, very excited to contribute and play my part as I see where my purpose fits.

Now, if you are wondering, how can it happen to you?  How can you find your purpose?

Well, there are a lot of ways but I will list down what I think can work for most people.  And if you still need some help about it, I suggest to either sign up to an online course that you can find almost anywhere these days by just typing keywords to your favorite search engine, or you may also contact me and I reply as soon as I can.

Read Inspirational Articles

Internet is a library of huge information and I am sure you can find what you are looking for.  I suggest reading articles about the people that shared positive contributions to our society.  The likes of Ben Franklin, Steve Jobs, and Michael Jordan.  For me, they have played different roles that shaped our environment, and their purpose in life have changed my life and others for sure.  Their stories, insights about life are so amazing and timeless and I am sure it will reach your inner soul, make you feel good, think about your purpose, and hopefully help you find your purpose.

Remember an Amazing Feeling

 The reasons why I have mentioned the number of pageviews in my introduction for this blog are, first to express my appreciation to that have read my work and to also keep me going living my purpose.  One of the key factor for finding your purpose in life is your feelings.  Personally, me knowing that I have reached 3,000 eyes already is a huge accomplishment.  And that is one of the reason why I keep doing what I am doing right now.

If you ever have encountered any moment in your life that you think you have contributed to anyone at all, try to remember what you have felt.  And what ever positive contribution that could be, it might be the purpose you are looking.

Shoot me any comments, suggestions, or if you would like me to write anything about self-improvement tips, I am here to help.  You can write it below, or even send me message using the contact button.

Thanks, and until next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment